My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


10/28/06

What A Waste!

Got to my doctor's appointment yesterday at 12:30, and the receptionsit said it was at 2 o'clock, even though I had my appointment card in hand. Needless to say, I left! I wasn't about to wait, and considering how rude she was, I'll never go back again. So now I get to find a new ob/gyn office. The only other ob/gyn doctor in town that my insurance likes is named Dr. Cox (and that's funny enough on its own without me having to make a comment). Suppose I'll ring them up Monday. Sigh!

I got to my car, said words that would have sailors running from a bar, and went by the local Vietnamese restaurant to grab some Poh Bok soup. It was pouring rain, so I got soaked. But once I was home again with my little Ava, the world was just right again, despite all the crap I endured during my 2 hour trip. My comforting thoughts we all about her and getting back home to feed my sweetie. It's nice that we have "our thing". No one else can share "our thing". Oh sure I can pump and someone else can give her a bottle, but it's not the same. We have such a great bond, and I really owe it to the bf-ing.

It suddenly got really quiet- Faith is home, and Ava is no longer crying. Seems Faith has given little sister her passy and sang to her... how sweet! Now Faith is reading over my shoulder. She said, "You're braggin' aren't ya... to some of your friends?!". Of course I am... that's what mommys do.

Jef will be back soon with food, and Ava is whining again... catch ya later~!!

No comments: