My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


4/7/07

Famous Breastfeeing Moms

We're all famous... these ladies are just a little more well known "outside" our circle!

Tori Amos
Pamela Anderson
Erykah Badu
Christie Brinkley
Katie Couric
Cindy Crawford
Celiene Dion
Jodie Foster
Jennie Garth
Tipper Gore
Faith Hill
Madonna
Joan Lunden
Andie McDowell
Elle McPherson
Demi Moore
Julianne Moore
Sarah Jessica Parker
Tracy Pollan
Jane Seymour
Patricia Richardson
Holly Robinson Peete
Kelly Preston
Jada Pinkett Smith
Meryl Streep
Cheryl Swoopes
Uma Thurman
Cynthia Watros
Rita Wilson
Catherine Zeta-Jones

Go Team Boobie (Go Team Formula too, no judgement here!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see that so many of Hollywood's elite are breastfeeders. As a formula-feeder not entirely by choice, I admire and even envy a little all of you BF-ing moms. Keep up the good work!

Michelle said...

Happy Easter Aradia,
I support the boobie!

The Milk Maid said...

May the boobie-force be with you, Michelle! Hahaha- and Happy Easter (may you find that red egg!)

singletracey said...

OK I am back online.. gosh I feel lost after being away for 3 days!

Boobie moms rock!

Estella's Mom said...

Great list! Thanks for posting it.