My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


4/14/07

"The Missing Blood Pressure Pill"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Missing Pill... A one act comdey of errors by A & J.

(Scene- Split screen between Jef's work & Aradia's trusty laptop)

J: I had a blood pressure pill this morning, now I dont. Weirdo.
A: (worried) Hummy, I need to bring you another!
J: NAH, I get it tonite.
A: (Scolding) Dont you forget. Where'd you have it last?
J: (Innocently) In my pocket with my antibiotic.
A: (Still scolding) Where's your antibiotic?
J: In my belly! (J grins)
A: Is your bp with it?
J: Nope I couldn't find it. It dissappeared. AMAZING!
A: (brooding, not really buying it) Hummm... dig deeper!
J: Probablly dropped it somewhere.
A: (not one to take no for an anwser) Like where....?
J: I turned my pocket inside out. I dunno.
A: (overly dramtic) Think, Think!! Before your heart explodes! Whhhhhaaaaa!!
J: (Desperate to give answer) At the store this morning putting air in my tire maybe?
A: Some soul who has a flat will need it i suppose (finally caves).
J: Yeah, they may be stressed!
A: (Siiigh)

No comments: