My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


8/21/07

No Deal

I'm thinking the job-ish thing is going to be a major pain, so I say "no deal". Funny how details change so quickly when it comes to brass tacks.

Oh well, at least I won't whack you with Golf Equipment, C... thanks for the link link anyways!

Well, no Indian food for me today... I'm going to definitely make Jef take me this weekend though. After reading Kelly's blog this morning, I'm pretty much in a funk. Sweetie I hope you can get everything back in order. Until then, I'm thinking about you and Doran. As always if there is anything I can do, please let me know!!

Also on the agenda: Estella's Moms... where are you ladies? If you've gone private please add me to your list: aradia7dragon at yahoo.

4 comments:

B said...

Hmm... if something feels wrong, it probably is. The right gig will come along, and you'll know it when it arrives.

kittenroar5 said...

Where are E's moms?

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry my blog has left you in a funk. Please know that that's the last thing I would ever want. I do appreciate any and all kind thoughts that are aimed in our direction, however. We most definitely need them now!

Estella's Mom said...

We're back...I just closed down for a while to deal with some personal issues. Things have calmed down a bit.