My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


1/23/08

The Maelstrom Continues...

Everyone go give my girl Tracey some love and support.

Hopefully, the Shit Storm of '08 will be coming to an end soon. I do not think that mentally or physically I can take any more, and I'm just an onlooker.

All my love, prayers, and healing energy to all my friends who are out there hurting. It's not fair. None of this is fair.

9 comments:

B said...

It's not fair. Our group has more than paid their dues..she shouldn't have to pay them twice. I am physically sick about this.

Unknown said...

This is just horrible. I don't understand why this stuff has to keep happening. My heart goes out to her.

The Mother Hen said...

You said it, we are just onlookers, but it still hurts. I hate being far away and unable to offer more than words for comfort.

battynurse said...

I agree

C said...

I agree with all my previous Blog circle previous posters and you, A. I am just sick of the loss right now that it hurts. I feel so sorry and wish situations like these could be stopped. Certainly when my student today announced she is pregnant AGAIN after a baby last year..both unplanned and it just doesn't make since. I try to pray and stay in that mindset but sometimes I just crack and I just don't understand when people wants this sooo much why it has to be soo hard!

Anonymous said...

I agree completely. It's not fair at all, and I hate it for all of these wonderful women. My love goes out to all of you.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a lot to add.

As the Ambassador of shitstain 08, I do kinda feel responsible for some sort of PR statement. Hmm....here goes:

"The SS 08' group would like to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. While this has been very difficult for us, we are all working very hard to stay positive and come out on top."

twondra said...

It's horrible. I was crying so hard when I read it. It's not fair. She's been through waaaay too much already.

Deena said...

Sad...it's so hard to understand.

I pray all hope is restored and every woman who has had a loss will be doubly blessed.