My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


1/2/08

We Interrupt This Silence...

I have been trying to blog for a few days now, but I am having a hard time getting the words to move from my brain through my fingers and onto the keyboard.

I haven't been feeling 100% as of late. I'm battling what feels like a cold, but it's on again off again so I'm not really sure what is up with me. I go from being nauseated and dizzy to sneezing to feeling shaky then back to feeling nothing. Kind of bizarre really- I wish I'd either be sick and get it over with before school starts or just feel better. I prefer option number 2.

School starts on the 7th. I keep thinking, "Well I can always change my mind- it isn't too late!", but then I catch myself and refuse to let me back out of this. I need the interaction, my brain needs the exercise, and I would really like to have the experience of it all. I think the best part of it all will be getting out of the house. I sit here way too much and look at the walls. I have very little contact with real people (but thank god for you muppets, because without you guys I'd totally be a hermit!).

And now a brief word from our sponsors:
Car Donation.... Car Angel is a non-profit company that uses car and other donations to make videos for kids and teens. They have given away over 2.4 million videos. Money raised is used to make the videos! Here's a sample video if you are interested.

I only made one resolution for 2008... To not hold on so tight to things that are negative. I have a lot of resentment and past failures and just general mental trash that I keep in a "box" and when I'm down and out I tend to open up the box and dig through all those things that I should have gotten over or let go of a long time ago. It's not healthy for me to dwell, and these things that I haven't been able to let go of keep coming to the forefront of my consciousness more and more- to the point where it's effecting my well being and how centered and grounded I am as a person, a wife, a mother, and a friend. So out with the old in 2008... I'm ready for some happy New in my year.

--The Milk Maid says '08 is gonna be great!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yes 2008 is going to be great!!! And you are going to kick butt in school!!!!

B said...

Way to stay focused girl. Once you're in school, you will not want it to end. It's just actually going to that first class that was hard for me. : ) You're going to do great.

Anonymous said...

That's a really good resolution actually. And when we see you reaching for the latch to the box, we'll remind you :-) All with good intentions of course.

Anonymous said...

We should have a ceremony in which we burn our boxes of trash thoughts. Metaphorically speaking of course.

battynurse said...

Hang in there girl. I hope you feel better soon and good luck with school. And yes, out with the old and in with a happy new year. Hugs to you.

twondra said...

2008 will be wonderful and you're gonna do awesome in school! I hope you feel better real soon.

Heather said...

Good for you, you should always look forward! Have a Happy New Year!!!