My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


3/11/08

Things You Already Know

Everyone (I'm certain by this point) can pretty much deduce how much fun was had at MAMU. It was all the rage, but with none of the embarrassment of parachute pants, 90's bangs, or waking up with a tattoo of Jack Black on your ass!

There was one thing I didn't expect (well, other than not expecting to meet and LOVE close to 20 women with all my heart and soul... I knew I'd have fun, but damn- I LOVE you gals... and Debbie that's love like "I love you man" not like "I love you man, let's grab tatas more often". Although it was fun!).

Anywho, back on track here...

I didn't expect to wake up this morning, post-adrenaline rush and stone cold sober- and miss everyone like I have. I felt like I'd gone home in a way, and when B threw us out on the curb at the airport (um, I don't think she does goodbye all that well- but neither do I) I found myself not wanting to leave. Houston was great. There was a certain familiarity to it all. B&K welcomed me to their HOME, not just a house. And K, it's totally bigger than a FEMA trailer- sheish!

I was weepy this morning as I was getting dressed for school. My new found BFF and all my other peeps were far, far away. It was just me, here, all by myself. No friends. I guess I could always call my stalker. Nahh.

Who'd have thought that through the internet I'd find friendship like I have.

As B would probably say, "You're a dork".

--The Milk Maid says I have no bird, I have no bush!
Georgia land for sale ... how fitting!

8 comments:

B said...

he he he...::blush::: sorry..I don't do goodbye well at all. I knew I would start bawling or some shit if I got out of the car to hug you and big J. It's best just to look straight ahead at times like that. I miss you guys..I really miss you. I wanted you to be there at my house waiting for me when I got home from work last night. I wanted to see Big J mixing a vodka and water in my kitchen, Ava circling my dining room table, and you sitting on my couch laughing with K.

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys too. I sat around yesterday mildly depressed that it was all over. I think we need to find a way to make this happen more than once a year. Didn't someone mention buying property and we could all live together on our own commune? Or was that just the booze talking?

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys too. I sat around yesterday mildly depressed that it was all over. I think we need to find a way to make this happen more than once a year. Didn't someone mention buying property and we could all live together on our own commune? Or was that just the booze talking?

Anonymous said...

oy a duplicate! I'm a dork

Anonymous said...

No you know who's a dork? Me. For not going. Boooooo

I miss you guys too just from hearing how much you all miss each other!!

battynurse said...

I miss everyone too. It was so much fun getting together and meeting everyone finally.

Unknown said...

I have been sad too. We are so glad we ended up making it!

Anonymous said...

Well, it's obvious you guys didn't have enough time together. How about a longer time next time, a cruise perhaps?...