My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


5/1/08

While At The Diner I Ordered A Large Perpendicular Plate Of Ethmoid

My A&P assignment this week is to cover all of "The Skeleton: Bones and Joints" chapter along with "The Muscular System". So, in one fantabulous week, I get to learn all the bones and all the muscles. I'm actually looking forward to the challenge of this! I enjoy my A&P class even though it is a pain to do all the book work (these two chapters alone make up 1/3 of the workbook). A lot of the exercises we have to do are repetitious and not conducive to my learning style, but whatever the teacher wants is what I do.


Ava's 18 month check up was today (we were a little late, as she is 19 months old). She was 35" tall, 28.8 lbs, and the doc said she looked absolutely perfect! As I was filling out a question and answer form in the exam room Ava learned how to open the door and run down the hall and through the building, squealing with delight the whole way, clad only in a diaper which she decided about half way down the hall to remove and sling back towards me. I wish I'd had a video camera!!! The whole place was rolling with laughter at my nekkid giggling escape artist.


Well gang, I'm back to the books for a while. If I'm lucky I can finish up another few pages of muscle study work and grab a bath before Ava wakes up and we are off and running again!



--The Milk Maid says where oh where oh where is Thumbkin?



Remember your mother this Mother's Day with a nice little gift basket!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I can just see little Ava with her cute little bum running down the hall! Glad dr's appt went well!

Good luck on studying!

B said...

Ha ha..that's your girl! I would have loved to see that. "That's why they call her the Streak.."

Aunt Becky said...

Hehehe.

battynurse said...

The thought of Ava running down the hall and ripping off the diaper is hysterical. How funny. Good luck on the studying. I remember the bones part of A&P. Or at least trying to remember. could not for the life of me tell you all the bony protrusions any more.

singletracey said...

HEEHEEE.. OMG.. what a funny sight that would be!!! TOO CUTE~

Have fun studying.. when I take that class .. you can teach me the tricks of studying all that..

Anonymous said...

Bah! That girl is hilarious. She needs track. Well...and perhaps a little project runway...