My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


6/9/08

Tammy Tagged Me!

(A long time ago!-- Sorry for being slack!!)

The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing ten years ago?
10 years ago today I had my gall bladder removed.

2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
- A&P Class
- Chiropractor
- Lunch with Cindy-Loo-Hoo
- Intro to Venipuncture class
- A&P workbook (barf)

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Um, hello- ANY food will do. Especially chocolate food, pizza, Doritos!

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy my own island, have a staff of cabana boys, and try my best to turn into Karen Walker from the TV show Will & Grace. Oh, and save the world and stuff too.

5) Places I have lived:
GA- mom and dad's house, front yard, backyard, about 10 miles away (for 3 months). Oh I'm such an exciting person!

6) Jobs I have had:
Dog groomer, real estate assistant, administrative assistant, Chief Pain In The Ass (current position)

7) Peeps I want to know more about:
My Pal B, Aunt Becky, Dory, and Baby Bound (and anyone else who has tagged me) :D

--The Milk Maid says here be some maternity clothes!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

There you are! I like your idea if you were a billionaire... sounds like a good plan.

B said...

Ten years ago I moved to Houston, TX from NM. Clean house, mow yard, go to grocery store, play Wii, beat niece for wearing short shorts. Ho Ho's and diet coke. Buy an infertility compound and buy IVF for all of my friends..pay to adopt babies for those of us who can't have them. I've lived in NM, Oklahoma, Spring TX, Kingwood TX and Houston, TX. Hamburger flipper, Allstate Insurance Agent.

Anonymous said...

If you get the billion, can you double the cabana boys and take me with you? Sounds like fun!

hugs,ag

Anonymous said...

How dare you.
Fine.
At least you're living up to your current title.

Of course I'm kidding. Or not. I am. Or...

twondra said...

Love your billionaire idea! Thanks for doing it! :)