My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


8/13/08

Hide-Y Ho Neighbors!

Hello all- I've been quite sparse. I've finished clinicals and MISS the FUCK out of my peeps at super huge clinic spot. I felt all bLaH last Friday- too blah for a mish-mash even, so I've kinda ducked low and been holding a lot of stuff in.

Some "hey we have a time line now" kind of stuff has been happening on the Let's Have Another Baby front- we're looking into January or February of 2009 if you were hanging on the edge of your seats... like all ONE of you.

Faith started 5th grade recently- and she loves it tremendously! The teacher is a young skinny preppy peppy pep-squadish type, but I will resist the urge to annihilate her with a bazooka.

I got a new cat Saturday night. Jef was already against the cat, but I went against him with the mantra of "it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission"! The cat's name, who is a loverly long haired black furred male sans nads type, was Jellybean. I said Ix Nay on the AmeNay and changed it to Mungojerrie (wiki this!). Mungo J is an outside kinda guy, so as soon as he graces us with his presence again I will feature him!

--The Milk Maid says tis better to win by admitting your sins that to lose with a halo.

7 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Congrats on the new kitty cat!

twondra said...

We've missed the milk maid. :) Glad you got the cat! Can't wait for baby trying!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here! Just in hiding these days. I'll send you a text with a surprise.

B said...

Umm, you got a new fucking cat and failed to mention it..like every day we have talked on the phone this week? I'm hurt. I'm a new aunt, and you didn't tell me. You better be glad that Ava said my name this week, or you'd definitely be dropped in the friend polls! : ( We're fighting now.

battynurse said...

Oooh, love new kitties. Glad to hear you are doing ok.

Anonymous said...

ooh, that's our timeline too!!!

Unknown said...

Yea on the new kitty!!!!