My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


11/25/08

Weekly(ish) Recap

To catch up:

I was going to cook salmon and rice for supper, but the salmon had gone bad.

I hear B's voice out there somewhere saying something to the snarky effect of, "But how do you KNOW when fish has gone bad?" and the obligatory "Bllehh retch!" sounds follow that comment.

B, trust me... it tried to swim out of the zip bag onto the grill. Nasty.

Work is work- I still love it, but I guess the euphoria of it all is wearing off a dab. We have one total party pooper at work- we shall call her Tiny Whiny- and her goal in life seems to be to make me miserable and bitch and whine and run her mouth. Constantly. Totally drama queen-o-rama. I'm a no-fly zone when it comes to all that, so you can only imagine what life has been like the past few weeks.

Other than all the above jazz life is pretty calm and quiet. I haven't had much time to run my usual inner-dialogue so my blogging has suffered. My emailing back has also suffered. My doing anything but working and cooking and occasionally cleaning and eating once or twice a day has suffered.

--The Milk Maid says she's a slacker and she knows it (and claps her hands).

retail jobs anyone?

5 comments:

Mamato2 said...

Sucks about the air zapper at work, and maybe even worse about the bad fish only b/c smell is my most refined sense and I felt that from here! :)

twondra said...

Hope that lady gets better. I hate working with people like that.

Glad you updated! :)

B said...

We could drop tiny whiny in a septic tank and let nature take its course....isn't it great to have a friend who will help you hide the body?

Unknown said...

I was wondering why you didn't email me back :) Now I know!

Anonymous said...

I DETEST drama queens.

Kick her in the shins for me, please.

Dory