My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


10/21/06

Then it hit me....

As I was sitting in a rather uncomfortable chair in the "lounge" section of the bathroom at our local mall, it hit me. It hit me like a stream of hot breastmilk in the eye. Well, I think the idea hit me about the same time the actual stream of real milk hit me... Why not blog about all this breastfeeding stuff?!

(So what if no one cares about all the strategic movements of my ninnies- it's amusing to me.)

So here I am.

And this is it!

And if you've managed to stumble across, may you laugh along with me as I go through this adventure with my daughter Ava.

And if you were invited to my blog- then goddess bless you... because you already know just how weird my life can be.

No comments: