My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


12/6/06

Another day~

Jef went to the dentist yesterday, and much to our surprise he had to have a crown on one of his teeth. It had been hurting him a while, but he wasn't expecting this. Well- today the dentist calls and has an opening for today so he goes in and gets set up for the crown. In a few weeks he will have his new perm tooth and be all O-TAY! It's a tooth way in the back, so you cant tell it's even different. His jaw is hurting, and he's snoozing it off on the sofa. He wouldn't take an Rx for pain either. I think he regrets that now, but that's my tuff guy!

Faith's conference came out well today! Her teacher could see marked improvement over the past few weeks and was pleased with her as a student in general. Faith's 1st grade teacher dropped the ball on phonics, and what reading Faith does is from basic phonic skills or memorization. They all agree that she's one smart cookie to have gotten this far on memory alone. She's excitied about reading again, and to me that's all that matters.

Ava has been asleep since 5pm. It's now 8:56pm! She didn't nap until then, but I am about to go wake the booger up. She loves to fight sleep... Which makes her like sister and mom! Bless her little heart- hehe!

I am considering (again) taking massage school classes. I almost signed up the month I got preggo with Ava (OMG- almost a year ago now) but I just didn't. I want to do something that I can have some pull over my schedule with, and I think that massage would be it. I can also get into healing touch and other "arts" like my great pal Konetta! I would croak without that woman! She just rocks! She does a healing touch, reflexology, massage, etc. session for me about once a month, and it just does wonders for me. I want to be that person helping others to heal... I am such a care taker/worry-wart after all... it would be so me. I guess that is up to the stars for now!

4 comments:

The Mother Hen said...

If massage school falls through you could always become a personal chef. I love that I get to set my own schedule. That is if you like to cook! So glad Faiths conference went well, One teacher can throw off the entire learning process. As long as she is making progress and is enjoying the subject she will be caught up in no time, by the end of the year I bet. See, she is a smart cookie just like her mama, forget about the genes she got from the D.A!!!

singletracey said...

Morning! Glad to hear that Faith is improving!!! With the help of phonics and her mothers caring and devotion she will be the best reader in class :-)

Massage school.. damn I wish I lived closer.. I would let you practice on me!!!

Have a great day girlie...

Unknown said...

Hey you.... I just wanted to say hello and see how you are???

The Mother Hen said...

Where are you?? Just checking in.