My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


12/20/06

Ho-Hum

Just another day here gang-

Jef will be starting work again after the 1st of the year. I'm gonna miss that sucker- I just had gotten used to him being away so much, and now I'll have to do it all over again. He's heading back into the world of cars again at another local dealership. I'm happy, really I am. I'm just ready for a set schedule for a change. He'll work every Saturday, but be off Sundays and Mondays... Not too shabby!

I had a great facial today with Konetta. She sent me home with a "mushy" x-mas card. She said something about new adventures and had "Utah" in parenthesis... does this mean she's off towards the west coast permanatly, or for a mini-vacation? I guess I'm gonna have to call that chickie and ask her what's up. It's a long drive to Utah for a facial and reflexology!

The weather turned off awful again. Ok, so in all fairness, it's not awful. It's 50 and cool and might rain. But compared to mid 70's, clear skys and a light breeze like yesterday, it's pretty dissapointing. My mood is suffering with the weather... I'm feeling partly cloudy myself.

Dad and Faith are off to Universal Studios in Orlando. She's having a ball, and so is dad. I'm ready for her to be home. Maybe her bright little self can throw me into the x-mas spirit.

I got the lights on my tree... and that's probablly as dressed as it will get (with the exception of the ornament that mom gave Ava for 1st Christmas). I just dont have the will-power to make myself decorate a tree this year. It sounds terrible, but I really don't feel too bad about it. I'm a mean one, Mr. Grinch!

Tracey- Haven't heard from ya girlie. I should email, but I'm a slacker. Just know I'm thinking about ya!!

Berrymom- I am right on the same page with you about the griping that goes on with those other boards! Sheish- Some people, ey? How are you feeling (other than ready!!). Did any of your other little ones come early- hehe?

Konetta- if you move to Utah, then I'm coming too doggone it!! What was it I said about us being friends today for over 10 years? That my other buds flake on me?! Not that you'd be flaking, but you cant leave me! Haha- You must come visit if you are going away though!

3 comments:

The Mother Hen said...

Hey there, Kyle came right on his due date, Mason 10 days early (induction for gall stones OUCH!!) and Miranda 2 weeks early (induction for high bp)We will see what next Tuesday brings. But yes I am SOOO ready. I want to cry I am so tired.

Unknown said...

Anymore into the xmas spirit? I know sometimes it is hard! I have my blood work and ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully I will be starting my shots on xmas and this will bring us a baby this time!!!

Happy Holidays Aradia! Give Faith and little Ava a squeeze from me.

singletracey said...

Morning! Just checking blogs before I head off for my AI! I think about you too girlie.. I will ping you a detailed play by play of the happenings in my boring life! LOL!!