My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


3/22/07

Filling in the blanks:

If you haven't read the previous post now would be a good time so you kinda have a clue what I am babbling about...

[Sound of box being drug to center of room. Aradia kicks what appears soap box to it's desired location. She clears her throat and steps on the box...]

I come to blogger today to complain about stupid comments that were made in regards to breastfeeding in general by my neighbor. She finds breastfeeding "gross" and "vulgar". She was unaware that I was breastfeeding Ava when she made these idiotic comments. I truly believe that if you would prefer to formula feed over bf-ing then, by all means, go for it! I'm not out to change the whole world just because I enjoy breastfeeding. BUT- don't you dare try to tell me it's obscene when YOU (meaning my neighbor) are wearing a shirt showing MUCH more boobage than I do when I feed my baby. I could see about 2/3 of them all pushed up and plopped out. Grrrr- This is why I don't make a point to be sociable. She also was knocking tandem-breastfeeding, but that's a whole other arena that I wont even get started on today. I can feel my blood pressure going up up up!

[Before Aradia exploded, she quickly jumped off the soap box, put it away while wiping sweat from her brow, and rejoined her ever-patient audience.]

Now that all that crap if off my chest, let's talk about Walgreens and their interesting inventory!

I was hunting for "Neat!" brand diaper disposal refills. Their website said "Sorry we do not have that item... Here are other popular products you might be interested in:". So I thought hey- maybe I will be interested! So I scroll down to find a "Liberator Wedge". This is a "sex device" that helps you achieve a better angle for pleasure. I have seen this in Playboy (I read the articles too) but I never expected to see one at Walgreens. As I was getting over the initial shock of that, I noticed they also carry a "gift pack" of KY with different varieties and flavors. Now, let's face it. I want my intimate moments to be as pleasurable as possible, but never in my many years have I needed a half-gallon of lube. Which made me think, am I doing something wrong? Again, without too much detail, let's just say I'm completely satisfied in the boudoir with my man! And even post-baby, a gallon of goob-loob isn't necessary. Maybe it's like a Y2K stash or something??

I went for a facial yesterday with Konetta. It turned into a massage and reflexology. She also said my energy-points weren't in motion. I told her to fix them. She did. I guess you kinda had to be there for that. :-)

And finally, my banana-terrorism. Mom said I couldn't buy bananas or eat a banana split because of something about Venezuelan terrorists guarding the crops (or something, I wasn't really listening to her). Well, needless to say that fueled my passion for the oblong fruit and I was off to the store. My poor mother!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Im so sorry you had such a horrbile day. Your neighbor just seems ignorant with breast feeding. Maybe she doesnt know enough about it or experienced it to get past the "gross" and "vulgar" part of it. It's sad. It's a totally natural thing. In europe, people do it with no cover up and its totally natural, noone ever takes a second look or judges them. I think americans should be more like them, in lots of other ways too. Can ya tell Im ready to back over there? LOL!

LOL, Im going to tell you something I probably shouldnt...but we have one of those liberator wedge things...and they are so overrated and not even worth the money. Ours is under the bed and I havent seen it since we moved!

Unknown said...

Don't you love when people just plop their opinions out there? Well your banana split comment made me want one too! So... I guess I am adding to the terrorism problem too...oops!

I have nothing to add on the Walgreens thingy... that is pretty shocking that they had that though!!! :)

Have a good weekend Aradia! Ava's pictures were adorable by the way!