My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


3/6/07

Pictures

We were bored, I had a camera and some props... Here's the result!




















And here's Murray the Llama:















Not too shabby! :-)

5 comments:

C said...

Cute Photos, A! Murray is looking right at the camera.:)

singletracey said...

I love Murray! I love the pics of Ava.. I wish I could come over after work and have a cold one with you and pet Murray the Llama!!!

Michelle said...

awwwwwwwww, your baby is BEAUTFUL! And your llama too! I love animals!

S&C said...

So pretty :-)

Unknown said...

Ava is adorable... great pics!

And yes I love Murray too!!! He looks so cute :) I just love animals!