My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


4/12/07

My Mother Said What??

To lighten the mood and talk about something other than Jef and his nose, I will relate to you all an incident that happened while I was driving my mother to Wal-Mart the other day:

I'm driving, mom is in back with Ava. We approach train tracks that we must cross to get to Wal-Mart. There is a main line that runs thru the small town we were in, and many little tracks that shoot off to the sides where trains can load and unload at the various manufacturing plants in the area.

My mother shouted in disbelief and pointed, "Well, that train just stopped right in the middle of those tracks!"

I reply, "Was it supposed to pull over to the side or something? It's a train mom, not a car."

Gotta love moms!

No comments: