My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


5/7/07

7 Random Facts

Thanks for the "tag" Meg... Now here are my 7 Random Facts:

1. I can take my panties off without taking my pants off. Ok- not skin-tight bluejeans or anything, but if I can get my hand about 2/3 up the pants-leg, my drawers are gone! I'm sure no one is really surprised that I have a freaky talent such as this. It's totally useless unless I am at a party and people are willing to bet good money on me!

2. I can balance a spoon on the end of my nose. So can Faith, and I'm willing to bet on Ava making a 3rd. Again, totally useless, but way cool.

3. I was the top ranked soccer goalie in the state my senior year. I had a full college scholarship to play at a very swanky women's university. I screwed this all up when I met and married my ex. Brilliant!

4. I was adopted. You gals might have known that one already, but I wasn't sure. I was 7 months old when I was adopted, and I don't have any baby photos of myself before that. Which leads us to #5....

5. I changed my name. I was named Aradia at birth, then my new parents changed my name to, like, the most popular name for the past god knows how many years- yay (roll eyes here). After I got older, I changed it back. So I have about 1/2 the people I know call me Aradia, and the other 1/2 who still know me as that other name.

6. I love guacamole. I mean- I LOVE guacamole. I can eat it with a spoon. I could face-plant right into a vat of it and eat my way out. I love pickle relish the same way!! Dang, now I'm hungry! (I have green food love!)

7. Jef's ex-wife is my ex-best friend who ran off with my ex-boyfriend that I had an affair with before I got a divorce. Told you it was Springer!

Wow- that's pretty much me in a nutshell!

No comments: