My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


5/3/07

Let's Vaccum The Pizza

Me and household chores, I tell ya!

I made homemade pizza tonite- mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, onions, and pepperoni. Instead of red sauce on the crust I just did a little drizzle of olive oil. I had planned on putting some fresh garlic on the crust also, but Faith helped me cook ("helped") and I just forgot. Before putting the pizza under the broiler I decided to sprinkle a little garlic powder on the top for taste. I unscrewed the lid, and started to sprinkle.

Somehow the small, perforated plastic lid came off inside the screw lid, and PLOP- I dumped a ton of garlic powder on the pizza. Crap!

I scooped up what I could, and started looking around for inspiration as to how I would get the rest of the garlic powder off. My new hand-held vac would do the trick, I thought. And it worked great!

Now, if someone can just tell me how to get the onion out of the filter... Oops!

4 comments:

The Mother Hen said...

You are what we lovingly refer to as a "Nut Bucket" No bolts, just Nuts! I say it to my kids when they do stuff like that.

B said...

Hey! I like that trick! Sounds like something I would do! k

Unknown said...

Pizza does sound yummy!!!! I hope you got your stuff out of the filter!!!!

Michelle said...

LOL! You are so great!!