My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


5/10/07

Quick- Put This Brisket In Your Bra!

Q.- The number one most shoplifted item in North America is what?

A.- Meat.

Oh!My!Goodness! Who the heck steals meat?! Wouldn't that be really cold? And where do you stash said meat? And do they mean something like hot dogs or a ham? I guess I have something to ponder for the day.

Ava decided to wake up before 6 this morning. That was after she woke up at 1:15am and decided to nurse on and off (and off and on) all night. I'm promising myself a nice cup of java as soon as I can get in there to wash the coffee pot. She acted like she'd drank about 3 cups of coffee at that wonderful hour... all perky and laughing. I'm barely sociable at 10am, so you can imagine me at the crack of dawn.

We now leave our regularly scheduled blog to make this comment: "Crack of dawn"... Sheish-Poor girl, pull your pants up and people wont talk about you.

And I'm back with your random fact of the day: There are 21 Wal-Marts within a 35 mile radius of the "biggest little city" we are near. And I can name 14 of them off hand.

Faith had her hair cut into a short bob yesterday (poor short Bob...). It's sooo cute- she looks so much older, if you don't count all the frolicking she does. She was tossing her hair around, telling everyone she was glamorous now. I have before pics... she wouldn't hold still long enough for the after this morning.

Does any one remember my blog where I griped about lack of nookie with the hubby? Well, you can forget I said that. He's met his quota for this month already, and made up for hours lost in April. I did tell him that if he didn't stay up on his "duty as a husband" at least once a week, I would stop feeding him supper. I think that helped.

I think I will fill up the new kiddie pool this morning and take Ava for a dip this afternoon. With the temps we have been having, it should be warm enough by then. And if it isn't, I go to plan B- which is the one woman bucket brigade of tub H2O.

I've decided to copy my new "idol" of sorts, Mimi Smartypants, with the way she ends her blog/diary. She does an ever-so-adorable sign-off, and it suits my needs perfectly because I never know how to end this thing!

--Milk Maid says the drive thru closes at midnight

1 comment:

Supermom said...

I worked in a grocery store...People steal steaks, they put them under a sweatshirt, tucked into their waistband. It is really funny to see them try to run when the meat guy is chasing them through the store!! Glad Jef is putting out!! I regularly withhold food to get what I want too.