My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


6/24/07

Reunion Rundown

The reunion went better than anticipated... I got most everything done in time, and just said "forget about it" to the remainder of the general crap. I drank a good amount of beer, but didn't get waisted. I climbed right up on stage and presented awards, had everyone laughing, and still managed to fit my ego through the door when we left.

And once we left we were going strait to pick Ava up from my parent's house, but we made a slight detour to the bar around the corner and listened to Jef's bro-in-law's band play a few songs. We stood around with his sister and chatted up various people we knew for a while, then hit the road home.

I didn't have to smote anyone, I only once had to politely remind one person that my eyes were about a foot and a half higher than where he was staring, everyone was friendly, and life went well for the nite! I know, how unlike me to have something go well for a change.


Here are the pics, complete with new hair and dress, as promised (these are post-party... we forgot to do pre-party, but I will have pics soon from the beginning of the reunion where I don't look so sleepy):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

underdog said...

cute cute cute! The both of you! Love the dress! Glad it went well. I've yet to venture to any of my reunions, neither hs, nor college, nor grad school. Those damn 15 pounds I want to lose...

B said...

Like the hair cut! You guys look cute together. I haven't been to a bar in FOREVER! I'm jealous.

B

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! Really love the hair! So very happy there will be no mutiny...I have no energy for such endeavors tonight.

Glad to hear the reunion went so well for you. Sounds like you really enjoyed your evening, and that's awesome!

Supermom said...

Yeah, I agree, love the hair and the dress.

kittenroar5 said...

Late to the party, but love the hair and the dress too. I also quite like the peanuts in the background. :) I'm glad all went well; I was a tad worried you'd flex your mean gang prowess.

Unknown said...

you guys are adorable and the hair cut rocks!

singletracey said...

HOTTIE!! Love the pix, the dress and the hair!!

I am so glad you had a good time!

XOXOXO

Deena said...

Pretty Girl! I bet you were the best looking one there!

Hope you had a good time. It sounds like you did!