My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


7/16/07

The Sex of Beer

In the middle of a discussion on our pending home refinance:

J: We will just enjoy life and take what comes.
A: Yeah- we're broke and you're gonna die. Haha- Oops thats not my happy face, lemme find my happy face!
J: HUMMIE
A: Ahhh- yeah, we've always made it and we always will.
J: Yeah!
A: And then you're gonna die and i'll be broke :-
J: HA HA
A: Simple as that, no wonder YOU dont worry. You've found a way out, hehe!
J: AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
A: Brilliant! I need a beer. Donde esta el cerveca? Or is that la cerveca?
J: LA CERVECA IS MAS FINA
A: Si. I've let you drink too much Corona....
J: :-)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
And for Tracey (and everyone else too), the Rock Climbing Baby:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

--The Milk Maid is 100% Positive that she's a Negative Nelly

4 comments:

battynurse said...

Oh yeah, the rock climbing would freak me out. I should be prepared though in case any child I have takes after me. I have seen pics of me walking and completely mobile at 8.5 months. Yikes.
So as far as Jef's health, are things improving?? sure hope so.

Unknown said...

Cute pic's, love em! And yes, curious on how Jef is doing too?

kittenroar5 said...

You guys better find a leash! Your days of freedom are over! :)

B said...

So, the refinance is going well? : ) Every time I go on a trip (or get in my car in a bad mood) K asks if I paid the life insurance. You guys are going to be fine..stop with all the negativity!! No more beer for you guys!