My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


8/18/07

Again With The Real Estate!

This isn't me wanting to move off again, I swear. After many moons working in the real estate and the mortgage field I might have gained a little notoriety.

This place: Broward county real estate is very similar to a company here I've been contacted by (oh gosh they're after me!) to do a little contract work. I'm waiting on details, but basically it involves a little webish stuff, some out-of-the-box thinking and a very flexible schedule. Well have to see how/if it pans out, but it could be fun. I'm still waiting on details, of course. No one blabs all to a prospect, so as the situation develops the Milk Maid shall report!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketClick Me!

If you've noticed the recent influx of key words and excessive blogs now you kinda know why! Trying to do that "good impression thing"!

5 comments:

B said...

So, you'd be able to work from home? Sounds like a weiner to me! : )

The Milk Maid said...

Yeah- it's an at home thing. We'll see what comes of it- so far, so good!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a promising prospect! I hope it works out to your advantage!

kittenroar5 said...

Good luck! I hope it works out... especially the work from home thing... I'm jealous!

Unknown said...

I wanna work from home :( :( Yeah for you though!!!!

So are you doing that keyword deal where you get paid for links, etc? I saw someone else doing that on another blog... so I wasn't sure.

Hey, anymore dreams? :)