My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


9/27/07

If You Aren't Dead, I'm Killing You!

That's what I was yelling at the goats as I stood on my back deck at 4:15 this morning (completely naked). Perhaps something had scared the goats and they were emitting awful goat-screams to voice their fear. Maybe the stupid one (wait, they are both stupid) got her head stuck in the fence and was calling for backup. I'm not sure what was going on, but by the time I got up and walked out to check on them, they were playing and frolicking and butting heads. The llama looked on, shameful of his pasture mates.

Anybody want a free goat or two?

9 comments:

B said...

The only good goat is a dead goat. I'm pretty sure they snuck on the ark..they definitely weren't on Noah's list.

The Mother Hen said...

I have to disagree, Goat cheese is my very favorite. You can't have goat cheese without goat milk. No I don't want the goats!

B said...

Well Ethansmama, if we're going to make an exception for you, you'll have to keep the goat in your back yard.

Unknown said...

I was screaming at 6am this morning at the thunderstorms here! The thunder had the dogs in a uproar and scared to death. I was not happy that my last 45 minutes of sleep was interrupted... then I remember I better get used to it!

I don't want any goats.... but thanks for the offer! :)

Deena said...

I don't really want any goats, but do you want a duck?
I agree with Ethansmama, goat milk rocks! But hearing them so early in the morning DOES NOT rock.

Lora said...

Anyone want a turtle?? He doesn't make any noise!!! Well...except for when he sees people and he continually BANGS himself up against his tank til you feed him....AGAIN!!!!

singletracey said...

I have a dog...who... if you accidently step on the god damn squeaky ball at 1am ...thinks that means you want to play fetch! UGH!!

battynurse said...

I've always liked goats but there is an ordinance in my city against hooved animals. I know, I had a neighbor buy a goat and had to get rid of it 2 days later. Sorry they woke you but wow that must have been interesting you on the deck naked.

twondra said...

You're so sweet for the offer, but I really don't care for a goat...but thanks! I have a dog you can have! And some days a husband. :)