My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


9/26/07

Things Moms Might Say

You might be a mother if you've ever uttered the following phrases:

  1. No no no no no no no no noooo! Whatever it is, don't throw it in the toilet.
  2. Give me back my bra!
  3. That's not a Q-tip!
  4. I didn't know that cats ate plastic.
  5. Wave, wave at grandpa. Wave... wave now! Wave!
  6. Don't wave at the scary person! Stop waving at them right now!
  7. Don't eat that _____! (Pick from the following: Tape, pen cap, cat hair, rotten fruit, rope, metal shaving, paper cup, bath towel, telephone battery, etc.)

--The Milk Maid says no no no a lot.

Thanks a lot to our daily sponsor: flash drive

3 comments:

B said...

: ) Before long you'll be saying.."stop touching your face, you're getting zits there..no, stop..no." I think we never stop saying no. : )

kittenroar5 said...

No. No. I'm practicing.

battynurse said...

I have a cousin who doesn't use the word no with her kids. I personally think she is crazy.