My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


9/11/07

Tooseday Stuff

Because she can...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Missing dada...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's been a slow day- not a lot going on. I had a doctor's appointment this morning so they would continue their referral of me to my urologist... I had never actually been in to see my primary care provider, and after seeing him I wont go back. Think greasy old man. With dog breath. What a total waste that was... he was like, "Why are you here?". I said, "Because your office said I had to come in so I could continue my referral visits to the urologist". He looked in my ears and said, "OK, you are good to go!"

WTF? My ears? Listen to my heart or something you freak. He probably has an ear fetish... I am so glad I just thought of that. Bleh- disgusting! I asked him about the possibility of him prescribing me a mild anti-depressant and he said he liked to monitor his patients for a year before prescribing anything like that. Dude, I will so KILL someone in the next year and that would SO be your fault. Guess I will call my dear friend the OB/Gyn.

So many of you will need these soon: birth announcements.

--The Milk Maid says blabblahblah.

8 comments:

B said...

What a goober that old fart doctor was! Ava is gorgeous..looking more and more like her dada every day! : )

battynurse said...

What a quack. Some of the "old" doctors tend to be like that as far as prescribing meds. Definitely call the ob doc for a prescription. Are all the doctors in your town idiots?? And your ears??? WTF??? And Ava is so cute. Hang in there and hugs to you.

The Milk Maid said...

It's amazing Michell- we have a state of the art neonatal center, a HUGE heart center, and tons of other award winning services... but all the docs are dumb as dirt. Sheish!!

kittenroar5 said...

Run from him! If someone is at a point in which they request drugs, they need drugs. It's not as Zoloft as street value. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

We can go beat him up though?

Anonymous said...

Weird...I went to my dr. for anti-depressants for PPD and all he said, after hearing my story, was "do you have a preference of meds?" I love him. Not love love him. Just love him. Ava is gorgeous and grows more beautiful with each passing day, I'm sure. And she'll be one next week! OMG, where does the time go?

twondra said...

Love the pics! Hate the doc! You deserve better than that hon. Hope you're able to find another one. We're here for ya! (((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

Ava is simply gorgeous! Love the new pic's!

What a doc, huh? Tell him to give you his damn scrip pad and you will write it yourself then! LOSER! And tell him to brush his teeth before he see's patients! YUCK!

RaJen said...

A YEAR????!??! When we decide we need those happy pills, it's an urgent and immediate matter! RaJen says: Can I Offer You A Mint?!