My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


11/28/07

Almost There, But Who's Counting

Wednesday... Depending on how you count it is technically halfway thru the week. Thank God for that!

My digital camera lens is broken- all frozen up and the zoom feature wont work- and S*ny wants $278 to LOOK at it and diagnose. Whaaat?? I said! I can buy a new lens for $150-ish. To top it all off I'm less than 20 days out of warranty.

Faith was temporarily "lost" when the bus driver forgot to drop her off. This happens about 2 times a month, so no real panic attack there. It makes me mad, but there was no panic.

Ava's new favorite game is smash the ornaments. My new favorite game is Freakthehellout because the shatter-resistant ornaments, quite simply, AREN'T! A baby, 2 ornaments smashed into a bajillion pieces, a frollicky puppy, and only 2 arms make for some afternoon excitement. That's the kind of excitement that will turn your hair gray or make you drink too much, or heaven forbid turn you Republican*!

(*Or make you have a sex dream about Rudy Gulianni, but that is another post for another day. We have talked about puke waaay too much already this week.)

Christmas is just under a month away.

Dear Powers That Be, let me make it til then with a smile on my face and a song in my heart (Other than Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead).

--The Milk Maid says I'm melting.

Hoodia love?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I MUST hear about your Rudy dream!!

B said...

Dude, you mention becoming a Republican again, and I'll be staging an intervention. We will kidnap you and show you movies like AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH over and over until you swear allegiance to the Democrat cause again.
Rudy Guliani? WTF? Seriously.

Unknown said...

You always make me chuckle... I love it!

battynurse said...

yikes on the shattered ornaments. I remember when I had a cat that would always pull the balls off the tree and play with/break them. Hope you survive the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Noooo!!!! Not a Republican!!! I am a bit hesitant to put ornaments on the tree yet. It's up, it's got lights, but I'm still holding out for the remaining decor.

And I'm with B...Rudy Guliani? WTF, indeed!