My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


12/3/07

Take Two

I have already written one post for the day... and then promptly scrapped it. No one wants to hear me go to That Place again, so I'm trying to come up with something funny to write about.

After 45 minutes of staring at a blank screen I give up.

7 comments:

B said...

what's up little pup?

battynurse said...

I'm sorry. Hugs, lots of them.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I did the same thing this morning and then chose to just bitch. Please feel free to follow suit.

The Mother Hen said...

You know we love you no matter what you write. If you are feeling blue...or just bitchy, let it out, it's therapeutic!!

Unknown said...

We are here for you... through thick and thin....write whatever you want and we will listen.

Hugs to you today...

kittenroar5 said...

Go to the place if you want. We'll listen.

kittenroar5 said...

Did we promise for better or worse? That wasn't us? I digress.