My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


1/11/08

Ava's Latest Footwear

As promised, pics of the too cute shoes!


Photobucket
Our model shows us the latest trend in S.ketchers "Cali Girl" brand!

Photobucket
She holds the shoes for a closer view... soft, light weight, and easily washed!

Photobucket
Tested for tuffness!

Photobucket
N.ike... again, soft and light weight with thick rubber soles!

Photobucket
Perfect for a night on the town. Both shoes (and pants) are recommended!

12 comments:

B said...

Love the heels the best!! Ava is going to be a regular Imelda Marcos.

Twisted Cinderella said...

That is soo cute!

RainbowMomma said...

I just caught up on your last 3 posts and, while Ava is an absolute doll and is so adorable with those shoes, I must say that the wine and Mr Happy were the highlight of my blog reading day!

kittenroar5 said...

I love the little nikes. I can't wait to meet her!!!

twondra said...

Sooo cute! :)

Unknown said...

Well now those shoes are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I think the heels and hot pants look is all the rage on the red carpet. She is WAY fashion forward.

battynurse said...

Love the pink shoes. Oh and the heel with the diaper is to die for.

The Mother Hen said...

I want both pairs in my size, too cute.

Michelle said...

SOOO ADORABLE!!

Estella's Mom said...

The pink ones are adorable!

Anonymous said...

cute shoes