My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


1/18/08

Friday Mish-Mash 1.18.08

Random fact: Of the almost 300 posts I have written, only 5 are unpublished. Not a bad track record!

I've been looking back through a lot of my old posts this morning. It's nice to see progress, although I can see a lot of backing up too! I have managed to hold fast to my 2008 resolution of being nicer to myself. Probably because I don't have time to throw on my boxing gloves and beat myself up, but whatever works right?

I was thinking about doing a little something special for my 300th post... a contest or giveaway maybe. Any ideas on something that would be fun to do (and something even more fun to get for doing it) are appreciated. Kat- I hear your brain grinding away with good ideas. That padded cell really has an echo!

Well, if every one's thinking cap is seated firmly in place, then I will leave you with a photo of the snow (people above the Mason-Dixon line will laugh at this, as will people west of here) we got Wednesday night:


Photobucket
Blowing Snow

Photobucket
"No peepee! No peepee!"

Photobucket
Not enough to cover the walk way!

And a Zeus Bonus Shot:
Photobucket
"Why you look at me on warm side of glass mommy? Lemme in!"


--The Milk Maid says line dry only.

7 comments:

Estella's Mom said...

Ha! Yeah, as long as we don't have to plow the driveway we feel lucky. We wouldn't even notice that much. Big deal down there though. :)

Zeus needs earmuffs...don't know how that would work. I'm sure you could figure something out. LOL

battynurse said...

I don't think we would notice that much either in Spokane. Fresno would freak out though. Hope you have fun. Did the kids get a snow day??

Unknown said...

That about how much snow we have gotten too. I just love Zeus's cute little face!

The Mother Hen said...

Yah, that is pretty much a sissy amount of snow. Although the fact that you got any at all, makes me question our choice to possibly move there. I am trying to get away from it ya know!

Anonymous said...

Hmm....300.....that's double me. I feel as though for your 300th post, you should try writing it in exactly 300 words. The subject should naturally be "300" and you have to figure out what that means. Or! Perhaps WE have to figure it out? I smell a contest!!

My padded cell is rather drafty. I could use a good blanket. Prize?

C said...

A,
Hey here in Florida we have been sweating like pigs..OK that may just be me but still. Last week I was out to lunch and it was a stinking 90F - OUCH! That snow you have really made me wish I was a mini vacation around there. :) Thanks for sharing!!!

twondra said...

Love the pictures!!!

Wow!! 300 posts!! You rock girl!!