My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


1/15/08

Fun, Tying Loose Ends

FUN:

I Could Definitely Be a Vampire...






Immortality, staying pretty forever, not having to get a job... you could definitely eat some flesh for these things.

It's not that you're a murderer by nature. In fact, you're probably the furthest thing from it.

However, if you woke up a vampire, you'd certainly be able to adapt and enjoy your new lifestyle.

There might not be much better than living forever, even if it means giving up your soul.

What you would like best about being a vampire: Being a total outsider

What you would like least about being a vampire: Other vampires


*
*
*
LOOSE ENDS:

Photobucket

I am supposed to write a whole blog about my opinion of mustard and give an honest review. Now, I love mustard as much as the next person- and the two full sized, free samples I was sent of Grey Poupon were awesome! So awesome was the Harvest Course Ground style mustard that I will be making it my go-to fancy mustard! But how much can one person write about this yellow stuff? Not a whole blog... moving on!
*
*
*
I got this bling the other day:

Photobucket

from Tammy... Thanks so much girl!!! I don't know how much of a purpose I have other than making people laugh, but I suppose we all have our calling.
*
GUIDELINES: Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose. In their post about the award they need to link back to the original entry. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to Eric Novak's site.
*
My nominees are:
  1. R from Rajen Creation for allowing us to be a part of her journey to and thru her pregnancy... I have learned so much from this girl! Most of which I can blog about (*wink*).
  2. K from Weebles Wobble because when we aren't laughing out butts off at her scathing witt and warped humor, we are learning how hard it is to cross the divide from infertile to pregnant.
  3. Deena at The Lazy P... she's had so many ups and downs in her world the past year, but she always pulls through and moves forward with grace. We could all learn something from Deena.
  4. Cora at Adventures of Ethan. This is the mama duck of them all... if you don't know her or read her blog, you should. With 4 kids in the house there is always a lesson to learn.
  5. Kat at Baby Bound has had a huge string of crap-luck. How she manages to stay sane is beyond me... go give that girl some muppet love gang!

*

--The Milk Maid says boom chaka lacka!

2 comments:

B said...

I could be a vampire if i HAD to. Loved the snow pics girl! I would have loved to see Faiths face when it started falling.

Anonymous said...

Aww who says I'm sane? Totally not sane. If you could see me now, in my straight jacket...wait that's not believable with all the typin and stuff...I mean my padded cell. Yeah that's it. Padded and stuff. Muwahaha...crazy yo!!!