My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


1/14/08

Happy Monday x 2!

Did I mention I had a Medical Terminology test today on ALL (well, almost all) of the prefixes and suffixes associated with medical terminology?

Out of approximately 30 people in the 2 classes of Med Term 109, all but 5 failed.

Four of those five got a 74 or below as their test score.

I got a 99.

Ninety-nine.

Fabulous. No, fabMElous! My head will not even fit into this room right now. Although B promised me a stick to help hold it up.

--The Milk Maid says watch your posterior, because I am a pandemic!

9 comments:

battynurse said...

Yay for you!!! That is freaking fantastic. I'm so impressed. You are awesome. See, you don't need no study partner.

twondra said...

Go milk maid!! You're my hero!! You can't see me, but I'm bowing!

Unknown said...

You go girl!!!! Though I am not surprised.... you are a very smart girl!!!!

singletracey said...

WHOOOHOOOO!!!!! You my dear are awesome.. and I got my backside covered :-)

B said...

Yep, covering my posterior at all times while you're around. : ) Congratulations again girl, I'm proud of you.

Deena said...

Ahhh, I remember Medical Terminology class well...

You rock girl!

I know you will be a better phlebotomist than the girl at my Dr.'s office! She pokes hard and always hurts me! Ouch!

Holly said...

That's AWESOME!! Congratulations Miss Smartypants!

Jennifer said...

That's awesome! You deserve that big head!

Anonymous said...

Dude. Yer like smert in stuff.