My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


2/23/07

Pay Day!

Ok, so just because the loan I'd been working on finally closed today, it's still not quite pay day for me. Ha- But it's close-a-darn nuff!

I had to drive an hour to the attorney's office. I got there as my client was pulling up in her BMW (now I understand the $700+ car payment), and we walked in together. The sellers walked in behind us. The attorney was at the door greeting us- and let me just say- he was HOT!! Let me repeat, H-O-T. Think Brad Pitt as Louie in Interview With a Vampire. Piercing blue eyes, hot bod, sandy blonde hair, killer cheek bones (cold shower anyone?). He was so convincing as a Louis look-a-like that I checked to see if he had fangs. I was fantasizing about him biting me as he announced he would not be doing the closing... his geeky partner would (think Mo Rocca on a bad hair day). Oh well, at least they had chocolate on the table and they gave me a coke. I was content in my day dreams.

We had all the papers signed in less than 30 minutes. Then it took another hour and a half for the lender to fund the loan. That meant that I had to sit there, talking to these people that I barely know, for an hour and a half, as my boobs steadily grew larger and larger and larger. I pumped before I left, but after a few hours (and, quite frankly, dirty-nasty-rude thoughts about Vamp-torney... or attornapyre) my cups were about to runneth over. Luckily I made it home without any leakage.

Well, that's about it for me today. I'm gonna kick back and enjoy a glass of pinot grigio. Jef works tomorrow and Faith is gone, so there's no telling what adventures will find me.

2 comments:

The Mother Hen said...

You are too funny. Have a good adventure with Ava!!

Michelle said...

Your posts are halairous! I love it!