My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


3/15/07

All dressed up!

And somewhere to go... for me at least! I'm going to a friends house (Faith's tutor, aka girl I graduated from highschool with, aka Heather) for an embriodery party. Her pal has started a company called Hunny Bunny Embroidery and is doing fun custom "stuff". Considering I do a part-time custom embriodery gig with dad, I guess you could say I'm plotting. Hey, a girl's gotta keep her eyes open for good stuff!

So, I'm all dressed up! My hair is done (had a trim yesterday), I have makeup on, and I'm wearing a dry-clean only shirt. So what if I have bluejeans on too- I feel like a million bucks. AND I almost forgot... I'm NOT wearing a nursing bra. Yep, the gals are off duty for a while tonite! They are squeezed into an old favorite of mine, and they are sitting pretty (pretty high up, that is). Note to self- buy a real bra that doesn't make me claustraphobic.

I'm about to scoot, so here's a quick pic of me and Ava:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pic!!! Good for you going out and about! Enjoy it, you deserve it!

Michelle said...

That is a cute pic! I think she looks just like you! Enjoy your night out!