My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


5/15/07

2 Out Of 3

Faith passed her CRCT testing... I dont have her exact scores back, but she wasn't on the "fail" list. I am so relieved that she wont have to go to summer school. I'm still going to stick her in tutoring a few times a month through summer just to keep her on top of the game. I would hate to have come so far and her fall behind again.

Jef's Porsche 928 sold today... No haggle, no muss. Just "come get the check and bring the car". Our buddy Chris was a mechanic or technician (whatever they call themselves these days) in a past life (ok, past job) so he can fix it up and it be just what his wife wants. Hopefully she can see over the steering wheel.

And the one that didn't happen, but should have... Tracey didn't get the BFP she so freakin' deserves. I called and talked to her for a few, and reassured her that everything happens for a reason. I sure as hell don't know the reason, nor does she. We did come to the conclusion that when we find out said reason, I'm writing a book all about her journey and we're going to be filthy stinking rich. I got her to laugh a little... which made me feel a little better, and I hope she did too. She can't blame herself, or feel like a failure. There are way too many things in life we cant control. And if you change just one thing, rewrite just one word of it all- nothing will end up the same. Still, it's never easy... But nothing in life worth having comes easy.

One last note before I sign off... I had the most wonderful chat with Supermom on the phone today! We got to talk like big people for a long time! I cant wait to blab her up again sometime very soon.

--Milk Maid thinks she lives on the wrong coast

1 comment:

Supermom said...

I had a great time too. We must do that again. I keep bugging hubby about when he is planning another trip to ATL. I will keep you posted.