My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


7/23/07

Faith Wins Lotto!

My dad has been buying Faith $1 scratch off lotto tickets here and there for the past few weeks. She would grab a coin, scratch that little ticket with visions of money dancing about her head, only to discover there was nothing on the ticket to be won.

As I was leaving the grocery store the other day I poked $5 into the machine, got a FatCat ticket and a couple other $1 tickets for us to enjoy. Faith picked the $2 FatCat and I scratched the other 3. She WON $5 (I got zilch). So, after breaking even we stop at another store (gas station) on the way in (I'm 20 minutes from this particular grocery store, welcome to nowhere!). I got 5 $1 tickets. I scratch 2 off and win absolutely nothing. Faith scratched the other 3 and won $11. She thought she was the stuff- let me tell you. She's still deciding whether or not to invest her money in more tickets or add it to her cash-stash upstairs in her room.

Jef just reminded me of an incident before we got married where I semi-mooned him in my thongs. This is when he was still married to his ex-wife! Which makes it all the more funny now.

I think we may try to go visit the GA Aquarium some time this week... I've never been and it is supposed to be mack-daddy good. Plus, my dad is driving and paying... so how bad can it be?!

--Milk Maid says, "If it's free, it's me!"

6 comments:

battynurse said...

Semi-mooned huh. That sounds interesting. And Faith winning sounds like fun. I can imagine how she must have enjoyed that. Me I never win so why bother buying.

Michelle said...

ohhh, I love Aquariums! We been here almost 2 years and we just got to go to the one here. I cant believe it took us so long. Have fun with that!
I LOL'ed at the semi moon thing. hehe.
YAY Faith! Win mommy and daddy thousands of $'ers!!!

B said...

Sounds like a good time! Maybe I could borrow Faith, and she can scratch some lotto tickets for me. I could use some luck!

B said...

Thongs as in panties, or flip flops? And, what the hell did you do hooch?

Unknown said...

Wow... I need to hear more of the mooning story... sounds like a good one!

Yeah on the lottery for Faith, maybe you should take her to Vegas :)

Have fun at the aquarium!!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO, B!! Hooch! Show them the goods and they will come =)