My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


8/10/07

Finally Friday Mish-Mash

For you, my curious pals, who have questioned me about this magical tea I have been drinking as of late... Here's the link! It's the Treasure Tea. There are tons and tons of great stuff on this website. Check out the Camu Camu if you get a chance too. That's kept me off zoloft (for now!).

And now back to our regulary scheduled mish-mash:

Faith has been having a blast at school. She said that "4th grade is like 3rd grade, but only better". I'm glad she's cleared that up for me.

Ava has found Dora The Explorer. We sing the Backpack song a lot now. I don't remember all the real words to the song, so I improvise new lyrics. I also use various accents and voice styling. I did a really great Dean Martin style croon, followed by a Louis Armstrong version of Under The Sea from Little Mermaid fame. (And K, I'm teaching Ava the lyrics to Poe's I'm Not A Virgin!).

My pestilence continues: Can anyone say bladder/urinary tract infection? What will I get next- Hanta Virus?? Maybe I'll go buy a pet rat and just get it over with.

And speaking of vermin, my ex-mother-in-law couldn't manage to pick Faith up in the car rider line of school today because it was "too hot". Your car has air, f*cknut. I see where your son garnered his intelligence from.

B, Supermom, and all others on a diet: You make me look bad. I too need to get my rumpus grande in gear. I WAS going to karate tonite... Until this UTI came on like a drunken prom date (fast and way too easy). In lieu of making said class, I will come clean and post my stats:

5'8 tall, 191 lbs.

According to that BMI calculator thingie that tells you what your ideal weight should be, I need to lose 55-65 lbs. I weighed 140 the day I graduated high school. I was a brick shit house too. If I could see the other side of 170 again I'd be thrilled. Siiigh.

Well, my pain med I took for the UTI deal is kicking in and I am about to fall out. I'd better stop typing NOW while this still makes sense (at least I HOPE it all makes some sense).

--The Milk Maid says pee-pee-wee-wee-orange-whooowhooo.

4 comments:

B said...

Here's to finding our inner brick shit house!
I'm glad Faith is enjoying school. K will be pleased that Ava is learning to love Poe as much as she does.

battynurse said...

Sorry about the UTI, I've heard they suck big time. Glad Faith is enjoying school and I don't care how many of you post your stats, I don't think I will EVER post mine.

kittenroar5 said...

I have a UTI too. I'm trying to fight this one off on my own, but I'm about to throw in the towel and howl for antibiotics.

And, don't teach that baby that song! I'm calling someone! I don't know who... but I'll think about it!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the UTI. I've never had one (I know, shocking!) but I hear they are awful. Doran loves the backpack song, too. He couldn't care less about the rest of the episode, but as soon as the backpack starts singing, he's all eyes and ears. Hope you're feeling better soon!