My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


8/17/07

Obligatory Mish-Mash of Friday

The week just seems to fly by when you're all doped up on pain meds! Actually, I haven't had any pain medicine in over 24 hours. I have yet to pass a stone, and I think the little boogers like in better than out, so oh well. As long as I don't stay doubled over in pain I really could care less. The doc wasn't all that worried if I passed them since they are small. I even tempted fate this morning and had coffee (gasp!) to see if that would induce a spasm-fit. So far all is quiet.

Faith is off to a spend the night birthday party for Sarah and MacKenzie, two cute little twin girls in her class (who do NOT violate the excessive vowel/double letter law like the dreaded Courtennay). I bought some canvas tote bags which I am planning on decorating today with appliques and ribbon (yes, I can be crafty- hehe!). I also got "stuff" to go in the bags... A beach ball and some adorable lip gloss hidden inside of a girlie looking dog-tag style locket ("Decorate The Back!" it taunts). Of course I had to buy Faith a 48" beach ball because it was on sale for $1. I had to! I will regret that purchase I'm certain. I also bought frozen Tilapia... not for the girls though. Although I would delight at individually frozen fish fillets as a gift, but that's just me.

I managed to get a photo of "The Tooth" (which will soon become "The Teeth" the way things are looking!):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Tooth is on the left side of the pic.
It's friend is looking very close to the surface (we thought it would be the 1st thru) and you can see it white under the gumline.

Little Miss has also learned how to climb into the toy box and play, definately making her MY kid, as the toy box was where I spent the first 4 years of my life. At least hers has no heavy wicker lid to close on her head (So THAT'S what's wrong with me!):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Perhaps our Texas pals wont float away and the rest of us won't melt from the heat! Happy Weekend Y'all!

--The Milk Maid says Love Shack Baby Love Shack!

UPDATED - PS: The other tooth is thru. That was swift! (12:30pm)

B- look very, very close for the tooth... want me to send her to nibble your hand off? :D

PPS- Need more of this Dell Memory stuff to load these pics on the laptop. I think I crashed it! Oops!

5 comments:

singletracey said...

I can not believe how BIG she is! LORD!!!! Too cute. Fish sounds good for dinnie.. must buy some now!

B said...

Sounds like cool gift bags! I can't see the tooth, are you sure it's there? Very cute pics of Ava!! Have a good weekend MilkMaid's family!

battynurse said...

She's so cute. I'm glad you are feeling better. Hope the pain doesn't come back.

Unknown said...

Yes please do send her to me! I would love her to nibble at my hand :)

You do sound so crafty!

Anonymous said...

I can totally see Ava's tooth, but that's because I've become somewhat of an expert at spotting teeth that are barely visible to the naked eye =) Congrats, Ava, on a big milestone. Sounds like Mom may have to watch those boobs, now!