My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


8/23/07

RPNC Weigh-in and Mish-Mash

It's Rollie Pollie Ninja Chub Weigh-in day (already?!).


I'm at 188.5 lbs today. That's 2.5 less than my start weight!!

I'm amazed because I've been absolutely awful at eating bad junk this week and I've not exercised or really even thought about dieting this week. I did think about getting an elliptical machine, but thinking is about as far as that went. My dad volunteered to bring the Health Rider over from his house "as soon as the weather cooled down". So, perhaps by next year we can arrange that!

I had a lot of motivation yesterday to lose some weight though-- I tried on an old pair of pants that I used to have to safety-pin up that now I have to do the butt-wiggle into.


This diet patch stuff is sounding more and more alluring!

I'm not sure what our weekend plans are other than more cleaning at Jef's bro's house. This should be the last load (I hope I hope). We were going to make a weekend break for it to somewhere (anywhere!), but I'll have to see how that goes to. I doubt we'll go anywhere, but perhaps that's the pessimist in me. I've been having kind of an "Eeyore" day today for no real reason. Oh, except PMS.

Well, Ava is awake AGAIN! No sleeping for that beauty today- she must have plans I don't know about.


--The Milk Maid is sewn from a heavy, durable fabric.

2 comments:

battynurse said...

Hey milkmaid, I found your 2.5 pounds, they're stuck to my ass. Dammit.

B said...

No Michell, you got 1.25 of the pounds..I got the rest. Does that math add up? Oh well, i'm taking math this semester..so LOOK OUT!

Congrats on the weight loss Milk Maid. I'm totally going to try to lose this week.