My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


12/27/07

Stuff And More Stuff

It's too early for a Mish-Mash, so a Stuff-Stuff will have to suffice.

I have started having nightmares as of late. Weird, freaky dreams. Ok, so my normal dreams are weird and freaky, but they rarely prevent me from going back to sleep. As of late, my night-frights have included me shooting people with a machine gun, me running from wild animals, me stabbing a former friend with a knife... you get the idea. Mayhem ensues and I wake up trying to catch my breath and remember where I am. I totally hate that crap!

In other news, my poor Big J had to be at work by 7am. With the hour and a half drive plus time to get up and shower, etc. he was up before 5am. Then, once he got there, he basically just sat there and listened to another boss yell at the service department. Brilliant!

Here are a few pics from Christmas:


Faith & Ava by the tree
Photobucket
The sky on Christmas Eve... "Looking for Santa"
Photobucket
Happy Sissies
Photobucket
Even my mother was in a jolly mood!
Photobucket
Ava got a ride on train and tons of Dora stuff... Faith is dying to take over Ava's new chair as Paige looks on. Jef and his dad are in the background.
Photobucket
"Let's relax some mom!"
Photobucket
Did I mention I got a nice new lens for my camera?! Cheers gang!!
Photobucket
--The Milk Maid keeps her Moet an Chandon in a pretty cabinet. Then she drinks it!!

6 comments:

battynurse said...

Poor Jef having to be up so early. Nice new lens for you. Thanks for posting the pics, they're really good of everyone.

Unknown said...

Nice..... great pic's! And I am jealous about the new lens! I gotta get a new camera before the little one/ones gets here!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Love that train, too. Looks like you had a very happy Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey at least we have the creepy dreams and the Moet in common. Did I mention the Moet? Yeah, I drank 2 bottles of the stuff over the 2 days of Christmas...by myself...

B said...

You beeyotches don't know how to share your Moet? Yeah, I thought we were friends. : ( I love Ava's chair..she looks like she should be holding a beer and wearing a wife beater! : )

twondra said...

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!