My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


12/27/07

Stuff And More Stuff

It's too early for a Mish-Mash, so a Stuff-Stuff will have to suffice.

I have started having nightmares as of late. Weird, freaky dreams. Ok, so my normal dreams are weird and freaky, but they rarely prevent me from going back to sleep. As of late, my night-frights have included me shooting people with a machine gun, me running from wild animals, me stabbing a former friend with a knife... you get the idea. Mayhem ensues and I wake up trying to catch my breath and remember where I am. I totally hate that crap!

In other news, my poor Big J had to be at work by 7am. With the hour and a half drive plus time to get up and shower, etc. he was up before 5am. Then, once he got there, he basically just sat there and listened to another boss yell at the service department. Brilliant!

Here are a few pics from Christmas:


Faith & Ava by the tree
Photobucket
The sky on Christmas Eve... "Looking for Santa"
Photobucket
Happy Sissies
Photobucket
Even my mother was in a jolly mood!
Photobucket
Ava got a ride on train and tons of Dora stuff... Faith is dying to take over Ava's new chair as Paige looks on. Jef and his dad are in the background.
Photobucket
"Let's relax some mom!"
Photobucket
Did I mention I got a nice new lens for my camera?! Cheers gang!!
Photobucket
--The Milk Maid keeps her Moet an Chandon in a pretty cabinet. Then she drinks it!!

7 comments:

Michell said...

Poor Jef having to be up so early. Nice new lens for you. Thanks for posting the pics, they're really good of everyone.

Marcy "meg" said...

Nice..... great pic's! And I am jealous about the new lens! I gotta get a new camera before the little one/ones gets here!

Kelly said...

Great pics! Love that train, too. Looks like you had a very happy Christmas!

Kathy said...

Hey at least we have the creepy dreams and the Moet in common. Did I mention the Moet? Yeah, I drank 2 bottles of the stuff over the 2 days of Christmas...by myself...

B said...

You beeyotches don't know how to share your Moet? Yeah, I thought we were friends. : ( I love Ava's chair..she looks like she should be holding a beer and wearing a wife beater! : )

twondra said...

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

disa said...

情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲