My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


2/12/08

Turn Of Phrase and Weekend Ketchup

(As I'm trying to reach an item on a shelf in the garage...)

Jef: You know, you can get it a lot faster from behind.
Me: Let me take my pants off!

*~*~*~*~*

Faith turned 10 this weekend! We went and ate a seafood lunch (she was at her dad's house), and she got lots and lots of goodies. I'm going to post some pics of her through the years, but I haven't had time to compile and scan them as of yet. Here are a few teaser pictures of her getting her ear pierced. I say "ear" because she got the needle thru one ear lobe, and then chickened out shortly after these shots:


Photobucket




Photobucket



School continues to go well, and I continue to enjoy it! Hopefully, next quarter will bring more of the same. Zeus's doggie class will be over by then, and we are no longer having to drive a long long way to get his ears taped every ten days, so I guess it will all even out.

Konetta is still expecting me to be her Girl Friday for database work, etc. I don't mind doing stuff for her, but it's a very low priority right now. I hate having commitments to something and then blowing them off-- it's a pet peeve of mine-- but sometimes you do all you can, and at the end of the day that's all you've got to give.

If you have not noticed the "new" features on my blog, please take note: At the right, under the archives, is the Deity of the Day from Godchecker. Another fun diversion can be found at the very bottom of the page. A new quote of the day is featured, well- daily.

--The Milk Maid says leave your dermatomycosis behind!
home theater furniture

3 comments:

B said...

Happy Birthday Faithy poo!! She seemed to be toughing it out pretty well at first there with the ear piercing. : ) Konetta either needs to take a chill pill, or learn how to do some of that stuff herself.

The Mother Hen said...

What no pictures of her screaming her head off?? That looks like it would hurt like hell. You have one tough kid there!

Unknown said...

I hope she had a wonderful birthday!