My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


7/14/08

Drink Du Jour Winner

Out of all the wonderful, tasty, cool and frost beverages that were submitted there was one that stood out from the crowd! Not only was this drink tasty, it was something I already had most of the ingredients for and was made easily and quickly! Of course, good things come to those who wait and a great deal of shopping and mixing for an optimum beverage is not that much of a stretch when it comes down to it. The real factor in deciding who #1 was going to be was the taste (like duh!- right?).



So, without further adieu the Drink Du Jour winner for June was.....




Deena at The Lazy P and her kickin' Gimlet!




Very clean, very crisp, very easy to make and imbibe- the gimlet is a fashionable drink that you don't have to put on your three piece suit to have a sip! Perfect for summertime, party time, and anytime (!) it quickly became my favorite new fire water.




And, if you drink just enough of these tasty lil drinks, you can do the following just like me and my pal D...



Photobucket





Deena, your loverly prize from Milk-Induced Coma Land will arrive on your door step within the next 10-12 days. Once you get it I'll post a pic for all to see!




--The Milk Maid says please sign this release to indemnify your rights.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pic! I will have to try that drink in a couple months :)

B said...

HA HA HA, remember when we got into trouble for touching art installations? I love that picture of you two.

Anonymous said...

Yes you are still in trouble with me for doing that. But I'll forgive you eventually. :-)

I'm sad I didn't get to win. Why can't they sell elderflower everywhere? Damn. But yeah gimlets have been my drink of choice for years now when I go out. They pretty much rock.

twondra said...

Love the picture! cute. :)

RaJen said...

I'm way late to reply and I know the contest is over...but when you're looking to drink in the summer in flip flops and tees, try this: 1 can frozen pink lemonade, 1 empty can frozen pink lemondade filled with your favorite vodka, 4 cheap beers. Mix very well. Serve on ice. Multiply proportions to accomodate the # of guests. Or, if drinking alone, the drunkness you are trying to achieve. Holy crap this is good stuff. Summerly refreshing!

C said...

I LOOOOVE the picture too! Hey, A...can you have another contest????? Sorry I missed this one. But I want to play...

Us4 Cats said...

Interesting photo! cute!
:)


Faith

Deena said...

How funny! Looks like we both had too many gimlets that day!

Gosh, I leave for a week and look what I miss...

Hugs to you my friend!