My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


8/26/07

Anniversary Gift... Check!

We've had that itch to vacation for a while. Since Jef's jobless adventure way back in November it's been once big game of catchup for a while. We finally got the house refinanced, most everything is back in order, and we're still not quite ready to take a stab at TTC again... so our anniversary seemed a perfect time to book a trip!

We're going to cruise to Cozumel and Costa Maya (two of our most favorite places to go!) in mid-October!! We booked it today, and I must say I am already counting down the days. Faith is out of school for a few of the days we're gone (Fall Holidays... yeah, I was like whaaat too), and I have no problem yanking her out for another day or so for the rest of the trip- my gosh, it's only an education (she can get that anywhere). How often do you get vacation?! The real kicker for her: she will have no clue where we are going OR even that we are taking a cruise until she sees the ship. Why the surprise? Oh come on, most of the fun is in the surprise! Plus, she won't be asking me for the next month and a half, "WHEN are we going?".

I'm not telling my parents either. Not because they too will enjoy the surprise, but because they are nosey and it's none of their business. It's a control thing I guess! :::Evil Laughter:::

Now that our anniversary (and Jef's birthday) are taken care of all I have to worry about between now and the end of the year will be Christmas gift ideas. Maybe I have that covered too!

--The Milk Maid is a sly, sly fox. Meow! I mean woof! What does a fox say?

9 comments:

singletracey said...

FUN FUN FUN...

battynurse said...

Oooh that sounds nice. I know I was thinking I should take a vaca somewhere soon. Probably won't happen but nice to dream.

kittenroar5 said...

i'm so, so jealous. can i go too?

twondra said...

Aww, man, I'm sooo jealous!! I love cruises!! That'll be so much fun for you guys!! Take lots of pictures!! I'm so glad to have you as a blog buddy!! (((HUGS)))

Lora said...

I'm so jealous!!! You'll LOVE the cruise!! Take lots of pics for all of us to enjoy and pretend we went with you!!! ;)

Deena said...

I'm not sure WHAT a fox sounds like...hmmm.

What port are you leaving out of? Your trip sounds awesome. Sounds like just what you need for some R&R! Be sure and take your thong!

B said...

A fox says..."hey losers, i'm going on a cruise while you guys have to work." : ) yeah, i'm a wee bit jealous.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, how exciting! I've never been on a cruise, but I have heard that they are just wonderful. I hope you have a WONDERFUL time!!

Estella's Mom said...

Wow! I'm jealous too! Sounds like you will have a fabulous time