My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


4/24/08

Fluffin' Stuffs

Zeus decided to de-fluff his new toy a couple nights ago...




And apparently the urge to de-fluff is rather catching!



Photobucket


Scene from the Great Pillow De-Fluff 2008, Faith's room

I can't be too mad at Faith for that since she brought home an all A's progress report! This was her 1st all A's progress report or report card ever. Her guided reading grade has come up from a 74 to an 89 to now a 100 average. The only grade that dropped at all was math, and it was from a 96 to a 95... and there is no way I can complain about that. I'm totally impressed with my Faithie-Poo!!

I took Faith on a little Tar.get shopping adventure this afternoon and got her some more evil stupid expensive worthless Pokemon cards and collectibles. What ever it takes to keep her motivated, right?

Ava gets her stitches out tomorrow. We don't have an appointment, but I think (?) we are just supposed to show up. If I'm mistaken, I will let her just gnaw the sutures out like she's already been trying to do any way (insert face full of exasperation here). Here's a pic of her arm for all the curious onlookers:


Photobucket

I'll leave you today with the mental image of what I see in front of me:

A toddler pulling her shoes off, bending over to the floor to grab a toe and putting it in her mouth, and the sounds of slurp slurp slurp as she contentedly licks the salty toe-sweat away!

--The Milk Maid says chew me up and spit me out!

7 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Bwahahahaha!

I love the toddler mindset. It just kills me.

battynurse said...

Yummy, nothing like toe jam. Wow, those stitches look scary. I bet you'll be glad to have them out.

B said...

Uhh..hope she doesn't have athletes foot! : )

C said...

awww....talk about fluffy stuff around. Congrat Ms. Faith for me....TERRIFIC average....INCREDIBLE. That is one Heck of a Progress Report! Way to Go!
I have a funny Visual of Miss Ava and her antics. Toddlers...gotta love em'

Anonymous said...

TOE SWEAT????? OMG I think I might die from reading this. FEET!!!!!!! EEWWW!!!

twondra said...

Way to go Faith! You've gotta be so proud!

Ava's arm looks sore. :( I hope getting the stitches out goes well.

Unknown said...

Because it is a baby's foot, I will not gag :) Cause Ava has cute little feet it is okay... now an adult, I won't go there!

Glad her stitches are coming out!! Poor thing!

As far as the defluffing... our dogs love to do that!